Sunday, August 12, 2007

We're Engaged!

We're getting married!! Blake and I have been engaged since Feburary 24, 2007 and this is slide show of his proposal to me at Lake Somerville. My roommate Holly and her boyfriend were in on the whole thing. Holly is the one who took all of the pictures. After a surprise dinner with our families, there was another surprise waiting for me at my apartment--a bunch of my friends to celebrate with! He did a wonderful job and I was totally surprised. We can't wait to get married on January 5!





Yesterday, we had our first shower. It was a couple's shower so Blake was there to enjoy the wonderful event with me. My next door neighbors, April and Terry,and some other family friends, Connie and Christina did an amazing job with everything. We had a great turnout and it was so good to see everyone.

I'm going to try to keep up with this blog to keep everyone updated about what's going on with the wedding!

No comments: